The World Nuclear Exhibition is the benchmark event for the global nuclear energy sector.
WNE is resolutely turned to international markets. This 1st platform dedicated to the entire nuclear energy sector allows you to share, to research, and to do business on a global scale.
When: 28 – 30 June 2016.
Where: Le Bourget, Paris.
What to expect:
- A business oriented trade fair where about 400 French and International companies present you their know-how;
- The coverage of the entire global scale covering the entire value chain of the industry;
- WNE offers a wide range of activities, such as…
- Safety and Certification
- Operation of nuclear power plants (checks, inspection, maintenance, repairs, etc.)
- Construction of nuclear power plants (reactor technology, turbines, civil engineering, components, etc.)
- Fuel cycle
- Transport and logistics
- Radiation protection
- Waste processing and storage
- Decommissioning and dismanting of components
- Robotics and Technology (welding, machining, non-destructive testing, etc.)
- Training and continuous improvement of skills
- Medical applications
- Finance and Insurance
- A wide ranging programme of conferences;
- Visits and side events.
Art of Connection organised a WNE Business Presentation in December 2015 to introduce the event to major actors of the South African nuclear and energy sector (pictures below).